Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Death vs Hate

The first time Death came kNocking at my door, I had No idea that 4 months and 3 days later I would be getting married to 'him'.

I grew up in a small cottage barely the size of a small van. I mean that house was so small me and my seven other siblings had to take turns to sleep. So I got to spend some night in the dark with my three other siblings trying to scare some robbers away. we were the definition of Poor. I never knew a packet of fresh chips tasted like until i was 14 (I can bet my head on that). My life was more like a sick joke someone had planned for a day but ended lasting a lifetime. My father was literally a clown and even between the beer burping and clown acts he tried to provide. Our mother (Rest her soul), left misery when she was 27 years old after giving birth to a pair of twins and the rest of us. By some divine miracle, we had all survived been born in a gutter (literally). Telling the truth what I called a cottage earlier on was actually a worn out trash can (you kNow those big ones they use by restaurants). Anyway getting back to the present. This man named 'Falcon' just pops into my life, just invades my life. Since I never got the chance to experience love everyone referred to me as a 'HATER'. Well I cared more anyway. I was a complete failure besides trying to stop my dad from drinking and everyone from using all the money on LOTTO tickets.

Anyway this scum called Falcon comes to my door step (rather the opening) and start s being nice. His face was ugly as the maggots I picked out of my food, but I could see he was dressed like he was ready to murder someone. He had small body but still managed to get you scared just by looking at him. His ego was too high for his chest because his was facing the sky (talk about being Noble). I'm always complaining and everyone is used to that, but when I saw Falcon might be a one way ticket to good food and living I started acting kind. Time stopped at that moment, if time had a mouth it would open it wide eNough to gulp the entire universe. I felt like I was high on dirt. Falcon just seemed to smile. He wanted something and I knew it. Bu t what was it? There were better women on the streets (take that literally).

Hit-man! All makes sense, striking a deal with death itself, never saw us being together but when the bodies started coming I stopped being uptight and lost my way. But don't get me wrong, Falcon was the only compromise, and he had sworn Not to kill my irritating siblings as long as I was around. So we both had mutual boundaries. The kiss. Never seemed to understand why Falcon who had managed to stop my dad from drinking (by shooting him in the leg), would kiss a girl like me with two maybe the rotten teeth left planted to my gums. Yes if a man was willing to do that, it was truly LOVE, its in capitals to emphasize how much he loved me. One thing led to aNother and the next thing BOOM> it was the biggest wedding ring I had ever seen. Don't mind whether he stole it from a hit but it was mine. I had to move out of the dump. But my dad and my siblings... Only Now was I realising how much I cared for those rascals. Well...(maybe they might move in with us-)

To be continued... (don't cry Now)

Sometimes you need a small chuckle in your life to get you going. So I k Now I've Laughed at retards before and falling skaters. But it all comes down to one thing. How much do you care. Yep that's me in a few words.


Author:: Bheki Ndiweni
Keywords:: Bheki,Ndiweni,Rumbi,Sex,Drugs,Funny,Fun,Laugh,Humour,Jokes,Happy,Joy,Sad,Depressed,Poor,Rich,Glad,No
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment