Monday, June 27, 2011

Positive Thinking Starts with Knowing You Cannot Trust Human Beings

Are you someone who wants to be a positive thinker but is having problems doing so? As people get older we notice that they either become cynical and brash or they start looking at the world through rose-colored sunglasses as if looking at a perpetual rainbow.

Everything is just great and they seem to understand the world is the way it is they are just happy as punch to be alive. You know the type? Have you ever wonder why some older folks are either completely cynical or perpetual optimists?

Philosophically perhaps it's because positive thinking starts with knowing that there are some things you just can't change and you should not sweat over them. One thing I have come to learn is that you just cannot trust humans. And once I realized this things just got a lot more simpler and the cynicism when away because I simply accepted the fact that you cannot trust human beings is far if you can throw them.

Different people find different ways in life to sta rt thinking positive and myself well I am an eternal optimist, mostly due to my achievements in the past and knowing there is nothing I cannot do if I put my mind to it, yet I have adopted the philosophical point now that you cannot trust humans, but I can trust myself and a few friends most all the time.

That is the reality of life on Earth and excepting that although it may be tough is one way to get closer to positive thinking. There will be some self-help gurus who may disagree with this point, but if they are humans they don't trust them, but I do trust my own observations and therefore I don't trust humans. These the cake; have a nice day!

Lance Winslow


Author:: Lance Winslow
Keywords:: Positive Thinking, Starts with Knowing, Cannot Trust Human Beings, perpetual rainbow, rose-colored s
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment